


I woke up this morning with a headache…. Still have it now… but it’s not gonna stop me from going out!! I had some Japanese corn flakes with almonds from Kellog’s for breakfast, took my sweet time again (I think I’m walking too slow for the people here coz they all walk very fast).
On my way out I took pictures of a couple Subarus that I have seen in the area, SUBARUS!! GO GO GO!! LOL


First I went to the small shopping mall right by the train station. I walked into the market and it’s very, very cool. Again just like all Japanese supermarkets, it’s very clean and everything is in order. I saw some hair dye but I decided to get it after I have eaten so I won’t have to carry it around.


Then I went upstairs and walked into a bookstore. I found my favorite fashion magazine Men’s NoNo and got it so I could browse through it while I was eating.



I then walked to the restaurant Watami which was around the corner. It is a Japanese restaurant chain and there were a couple of them in HK as well. I got seated (and as usual they thought I was Japanese, and we went though the same “I don’t know Japanese” drill and I answered “Hai!” to everything) and sat down and quickly ordered because they close for a couple hours after 2:30pm and it was almost 2pm.


I ordered an 8 piece sushi with udon set meal... It was excellent and I was hungry so I finished it very quickly!

After I left, I went into the 100 Yen Store which was also around the corner. I walked in and was so amazed again by how “There’s a Thing for Everything”… that I forgot why I was in there in the first place… There’s like even a whole rack of different gloves for all different purposes! And there’s like 1000 different variations of each item!


No comments:
Post a Comment