Saturday, September 15, 2007

5th day~

I woke up this morning and realized that I was pretty hungry. I remembered that I had a box of edamame in the fridge and started eating them. The box was pretty big and when I was close to finishing the whole box, I had some cereal also. BAD DECESION. For the rest of the day I felt sort of sick. Bloated I guess since I don’t normally eat that much protein so early in the morning.

My friend and I and a couple of his floor-mates went to a beach over in Kamakura and we pretty much spent the afternoon there. It was about a 10 minute walk from the train station. The beach was not all that great as there was a lot of washed up seaweed and random trash so it didn’t smell all that pleasant. However the weather was perfect and there were still quite a few people enjoying themselves in the sun.


At about 5pm, I headed home as I still wasn’t feeling too well while my friend and his floor-mates went to a Chinese all you can eat restaurant. They said the food was excellent and I should’ve gone… but is Chinese food really all that great in Japan?

No comments: