



After the 15 minute ride, I finally arrived at my old school. It looked the same as before.
I went to visit my old teacher and she showed me her remodeled space which was much nicer and more spacious than before.
All teachers are now required to use a card to access the elevators so that students are not able to use them. 

The old football court and basket ball court looked the same. 



We then took a taxi to a restaurant in Central called Yung Kee that is well known for their roasted goose. It was past 2 pm and the restaurant was 4 stories high with many tables. However we still had to wait a while for our table as the restaurant was pretty crowded. So obviously we ordered:

Roasted Goose 
Fried Rice, “Yeung Chow” Style 
Sautéed Water Spinach with Garlic
And Sui Mai 









I chatted with my teacher at the restaurant for a couple hours and we parted. I went to the shopping area in Central and went to the Armani building where they had Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Armani Flori (Florist), Armani Dolci (Chocolate shop), Armani Casa (Furniture) and Armani Café. I also checked out Louis Vuitton and Prada after I met up with my friend.

Then I took the MTR to Causeway Bay and went to I.T. and Agnes B while I was waiting to have dinner with my friends. We went to this Japanese all you can eat restaurant and it was only HK$185 including all tips per person which was a little over US$20. We had lots of food and I’m not going to name each dish because I’m sure you can figure out what it is and also because it will take too long.

































No comments:
Post a Comment