I decided to wake up a little earlier today to do some shopping. Of course I did take my time in getting ready as I was actually a little tired to start off. I met my friend for lunch since it was the first time I’ve woken up early enough to get lunch at a normal time. He didn’t have much time, and many places were packed during the lunch hour, so we went to the restaurant we first went to where you order and pay at the vending maching. 


We both ordered the ground beef steak with fried shrimp set. The steak was pretty good but the shrimp tasted pretty oily when compared to the tempura I had at the soba place the day before.





My friend quickly finished his so he could rush back to work while I took my time to eat mine. When I was done, I went to Shibuya to look around. I spent about an hour at a book store there and browsed the various music, car and fashion magazines there. When I was done, I went around to the different Japanese snack places to see if I could get stuff to bring back to HK.
I didn’t find much around, and the weather was very hot. So I decided to take the train to the Isetan food market in Shinjuku. I quickly picked up a few items there and then after buying all the snacks, I went to Harajuku to go a little clothing shopping where all the most trendy brands could be found.
After a while of walking on the side streets with various small shops, I got a little tired of walking and carrying the heavy stuff around, so I decided to shit down and have a drink at the Tokyo Apartment Café I found nearby.

The menu they handed me looked just like a newspaper which was pretty cool. I had an Iced Royal Milk Tea which was very cool and refreshing. I sat there for about half an hour resting my legs and listening to my iPod while playing a game on my phone before continuing my trip.

On my way to find the Burberry Black Label and Burberry Blue Label store, I came across the Audi Forum Tokyo which was housed in a 6 story glass building. On the ground floor was the showroom and they had the new TT, A4, A6 and Q7 along with the R8. They also had a very interesting display of the cross section of an R8.

Right next to Burberry was a Paul Smith store so I treated myself to 2 pairs of their socks. For those of you who have seen mine, I got some different colored ones. When my friend got off work he joined me at the Burberry stores.


The Burberry Blue Label and Black Label are Japan exclusive brands with the latter being a men’s only line. They are not sold elsewhere and the designs are much nicer and younger than traditional Burberry. People in HK love the Blue and Black Label and when I walked into the store, it was crowded with people who speak Cantonese. Go figure.

The sizes are much smaller also. They only make men’s in S, M & L and I could easily wear a M. The largest size they make for women is size 6. Since the stuff I got was pretty heavy, we decided to head home to drop off the stuff before going to dinner.







We went to a Gyoza shop that was near the train station since we were pretty hungry. We ordered 2 sets with one that came with fried rice and the other came with a meat and vegetable stir fry. The highlight was the Gyoza as the skin was very thin and crunchy. I was extremely exhausted after walking around the whole day. I pretty much went to sleep immediately.




We both ordered the ground beef steak with fried shrimp set. The steak was pretty good but the shrimp tasted pretty oily when compared to the tempura I had at the soba place the day before.





My friend quickly finished his so he could rush back to work while I took my time to eat mine. When I was done, I went to Shibuya to look around. I spent about an hour at a book store there and browsed the various music, car and fashion magazines there. When I was done, I went around to the different Japanese snack places to see if I could get stuff to bring back to HK.
I didn’t find much around, and the weather was very hot. So I decided to take the train to the Isetan food market in Shinjuku. I quickly picked up a few items there and then after buying all the snacks, I went to Harajuku to go a little clothing shopping where all the most trendy brands could be found.
After a while of walking on the side streets with various small shops, I got a little tired of walking and carrying the heavy stuff around, so I decided to shit down and have a drink at the Tokyo Apartment Café I found nearby.


The menu they handed me looked just like a newspaper which was pretty cool. I had an Iced Royal Milk Tea which was very cool and refreshing. I sat there for about half an hour resting my legs and listening to my iPod while playing a game on my phone before continuing my trip.


On my way to find the Burberry Black Label and Burberry Blue Label store, I came across the Audi Forum Tokyo which was housed in a 6 story glass building. On the ground floor was the showroom and they had the new TT, A4, A6 and Q7 along with the R8. They also had a very interesting display of the cross section of an R8.

Right next to Burberry was a Paul Smith store so I treated myself to 2 pairs of their socks. For those of you who have seen mine, I got some different colored ones. When my friend got off work he joined me at the Burberry stores.


The Burberry Blue Label and Black Label are Japan exclusive brands with the latter being a men’s only line. They are not sold elsewhere and the designs are much nicer and younger than traditional Burberry. People in HK love the Blue and Black Label and when I walked into the store, it was crowded with people who speak Cantonese. Go figure.

The sizes are much smaller also. They only make men’s in S, M & L and I could easily wear a M. The largest size they make for women is size 6. Since the stuff I got was pretty heavy, we decided to head home to drop off the stuff before going to dinner.








We went to a Gyoza shop that was near the train station since we were pretty hungry. We ordered 2 sets with one that came with fried rice and the other came with a meat and vegetable stir fry. The highlight was the Gyoza as the skin was very thin and crunchy. I was extremely exhausted after walking around the whole day. I pretty much went to sleep immediately.



No comments:
Post a Comment