In the morning, we went to the restaurant at the Nikko Hotel in Kawasaki to have this all-you-can-eat lunch buffet. My friend saw it a while ago but never had a chance to go. It was only 2000 yen per person. 

The place was pretty nice and the food looked pretty good. It was a combination of Western, Chinese and Japanese food. Though there wasn’t a huge selection, the food was actually pretty decent. 
I did have 2 dishes of food. Notice the spaghetti on both plates? It was Japanese styled spaghetti and it was definitely unique. No sauce, but very flavorful. 
Desert was pretty good and they had a chocolate fountain where I dipped my banana and marshmallow into.
Afterwards we went back to Uniqlo to pick up my friend’s pants, but I forgot my receipt… we then strolled around Bic Camera which was nearby and found the refrigerator that my friend just got.
We went home afterwards and I went to Harajuku myself to do a little shopping while my friend was taking care of some errands. I met up with him later on along with another one of his floor mates at the Harajuku Softbank store to get a new phone, then we went to Shibuya to have dinner. 


We went to this all-you-can-eat restaurant again, but this time it was Indian curry. For only 1,050 yen, you can eat as much curry, as you wanted. It was pretty full when we went in. 


I really liked the bread, and I was surprised that I was able to finish 3 plates of food LOL. Overall it was pretty good, but I wouldn’t have Indian food in Japan the next time. 
No comments:
Post a Comment