Wednesday, October 3, 2007

23rd day - not so interesting day

Today my objective was to go to the Burberry Blue Label Store to buy some more stuff and stroll around the streets in Harajuku. I also brought the jacket that I bought before because there was a stain on it. They were out of that model and they took it and asked me to pick it up the next day.
I wandered around until my friend got off work and we met at Shibuya to have dinner. We walked around for a long time (as usual) and finally I wanted to have ramen, but there were 2 ramen places right next to each other, so we decided on the one with less people so that we could sit down.
The shop was located in the basement and they were emphasizing the golden-yellow egg yolk and the soup base made from salt (???)… It was one of those places where you place the order at the machine, and then you get to pick the kind of noodle you wanted. I picked the regular egg noodle as that was my favorite.

Soon after we got there the place started to fill up. We also got our food pretty quickly. The soup base looked clear but was very good. At first I thought the eggs were like the Chinese preserved salted eggs, but it turned out to taste the same. Maybe the yolk was a little less grainy/powdery if you know what I mean…

No comments: