
I did discover through their website that they would have a special stand at the Hokkaido food festival over at the Tokyu Department Store in Shibuya, so I decided to go there.
While I was there, I did see these super expensive melons and one of them was over 20,000 yen!!!
Of course I arrived there pretty late and got hungry quickly, so I decided to try out a Japanese sushi restaurant in the basement of the department store. 


I ordered a sushi lunch set for 1 person. It was not as good as I expected as one piece of nigiri fell apart when I was dipping it into the wasabi. 
After eating I headed up to the 8th floor to the food fair. When I went up the escalator, the first thing I saw was the Royce counter which I was here for!!! There were many people surrounding the counter as well as the other stalls and counters there. 
I bought a bunch of stuff for my aunt, coworkers, my friend and myself. Afterwards I went home to drop off the chocolate and put it in the fridge before my friend and I headed out to Shibuya again. 2nd time today.
When we got there my friend had to go to his bank’s ATM, and I noticed that even the ATMs there look a lot nicer with all the wood panels etc.
Then we went to the store Tokyu Hands where they had furniture, stationery and a lot of other random stuff. Among those, they had a bunch of USB storage drives that weren’t just the typical thumb shape, but were shaped in different food items. 

They had a whole display case with the different ones they had along with a whole shelf of them. Among all, the food items were interesting as well as the “Humping Dog” which will move when plugged in. 

Then we saw a Recaro Office Chair which had a base starting price of 169,050 yen with cloth and the leather one was 262,500 yen! (US$2,250!!!)
The store closed at about 9pm and after we left we went around hunting for food. On our way, we walked by the Apple Store and saw a crowd of people. Apparently there was some celebrity singing there inside the store so it attracted a crowd of people outside. I didn’t know who it was though and I was too hungry to hang around. 
We then came across an Italian (yea right hahaha) restaurant Spaghetti-Ya and decided to give it a try. It took us some time to figure out what we wanted as the menu didn’t have too many pictures in it.
We ended up ordering:


Mushroom Pizza – It was pretty tasty probably coz I was hungry, and they didn’t cut it for you but gave you the roller pizza knife. I cut up my part into small bite-sized pieces haha… 
My friend ordered a Autumn Vegetable Pasta – nothing special. I don’t like eggplant, that’s probably why. 
I ordered a Mushroom and Bacon Pasta in Cream Sauce – sort of tasted weird at first, but then it tasted ok??? I don’t know why…
And yes, this is my “Shopping-to-date”~

No comments:
Post a Comment