Then at night I ment up with my friend and his brother and we had dinner buffet (nothing worth taking pics of) at a karaoke box
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Late start and more shopping...
So it was 2pm and I was still sitting in bed... I then met up with my friend to grab something quick before it was time for dinner...
And I intended to do some shopping afterwards....
Then at night I ment up with my friend and his brother and we had dinner buffet (nothing worth taking pics of) at a karaoke box
Then at night I ment up with my friend and his brother and we had dinner buffet (nothing worth taking pics of) at a karaoke box
Labels:
Delay No More,
Hong Kong,
Japanese Food,
Polo Jeans Company,
Tsim Sha Tsui,
UCC Cafe,
waffle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment