SO in the morning I was hungry and it wasn't quite lunch time yet, so I went to McDonalds to try out their new Ebi (shrimp) Burger and the Chocolate pie!

I still had an hour before afternoon tea time, but I was hungry... luckily I did come here to try this...
So the burger was actually OK
I was not super impressed by the chocolate pie
So we went to the Peninsula Hotel, but there was a LLLOOONNNGGG line for the 3 o'clock afternoon tea at 2!!!!! So we were like - NO WAY!
Instead we went to the Marco Polo Hotel nearby, with NO LINE at all.
My tea
And all our drinks - it actually turned out to be a nice place !
The 4 of us ordered 2 afternoon tea sets
Food!!!
So yummy!
So good!
Then we walked around and shopped around MK

Then we were finally ready for dinner at 11PM! We went to Watami again!! The 3 of us ordered like all this food!!!

Scallops

Mixed Grill

Tempura Prawn Salad

Ramen in Stone pot

Watami Mochi with Soy Bean Powder

Eggs

Mixed Vegetables and Mushrooms

Assorted Sushi Deluxe

Assorted Sushi Imperial

Shrimp with Mango and Egg Yolk Sauce

Taa Daa!!! We were soooo full coz we finished everything!!

I took a tour of Wan Chai at night...

before heading home....
No comments:
Post a Comment