Today I woke up late and went to Shinjuku to attempt to find the Subaru office building again. But first I had to eat.

So I went up the OIOI building to the 8th floor and picked Hina-Sushi.




I ordered the 14 piece nigiri + 1 handroll
Which was delicious.
Afterwards, I walked around Shinjuku to find the Subaru building whose whereabouts I have forgotten and burn off those calories.
I saw the Pfizer building.

Then I walked by Tokyu Hands and went inside to see if I could find an electric fuzz remover but couldn’t find one.

At night, my friend and I went to our FAVOURITE – FAVOURITE – Toro place. OMFG it’s the BEST place on EARTH.

Anyways we were here the last time I was in Japan, but forgot to take pictures and was not able to find it again. So here are some pictures of the place and the GREAT food.

The people who sat next to us this time and the last time were from Hong Kong.

Amaebi




Toro Nigiri


Flame-glazed Toro
Chawan Mushi

GIANT Toro
On our way home, I came across the Subaru building...

So I went up the OIOI building to the 8th floor and picked Hina-Sushi.



I ordered the 14 piece nigiri + 1 handrollWhich was delicious.
Afterwards, I walked around Shinjuku to find the Subaru building whose whereabouts I have forgotten and burn off those calories.
I saw the Pfizer building.
Then I walked by Tokyu Hands and went inside to see if I could find an electric fuzz remover but couldn’t find one.
At night, my friend and I went to our FAVOURITE – FAVOURITE – Toro place. OMFG it’s the BEST place on EARTH.
Anyways we were here the last time I was in Japan, but forgot to take pictures and was not able to find it again. So here are some pictures of the place and the GREAT food.
The people who sat next to us this time and the last time were from Hong Kong.
Amaebi



Toro Nigiri

Flame-glazed Toro
Chawan Mushi
GIANT Toro
On our way home, I came across the Subaru building...
No comments:
Post a Comment