Thursday, March 20, 2008

BACK to TOKYO! - Day 1

I arrived at the airport about 20 minutes before the flight boarded. The flight was full and Tokyo was just a mid-transfer point as the final destination for the plane was Bangkok. Anyways the plane was a lot nicer than I expected. It seemed like it was pretty new, unlike the last time I flew on United.
There was enough leg room for me (of course LOL) and everyone had their own entertainment system just like that of Singapore Airlines. The food was also surprisingly not bad at all. I watched August Rush and then tried to sleep.
Unfortunately because my shoulder muscles were tired, I wasn’t able to sleep too well. Plus it was only like 5pm in the afternoon SF time…
I then proceeded to watch a movie on my laptop, then organized the music on it, and then tried again to go to sleep. Eventually I found different ways of burning time.
The landing was smooth and I finally arrived safely. I proceeded smoothly through immigration and customs. Then I went to take the “Airport Limousine Bus” to the hotel.
My friend met me there and we went to a Japanese restaurant nearby.
We ordered:
Grapefruit Sour
Hotate – grilled scallop on the dried sea-weed
Anago – grilled sea eel
Kinoko Mix – mixed grilled mushrooms
Sirloin Steak – Japanese Premium Beef
They were ALL SOOOO GOOOODDD!!!!!!!
Then I’m back and going to bed right away…. Been up over 20 hours straight!

No comments: