I woke up very early because I had a pretty bad case of jetlag. After packing up some stuff, I went to walk around Shibuya while I was waiting for my parents to arrive. It was lunch time and I didn’t have breakfast, so after circling around, I landed at this Japanese ramen place which looked interesting. 

The place didn’t have a menu, and your only choice was either regular or large ramen. I went for the regular one and it was served pretty quickly. Everyone ate pretty quick there and seemed like they were in a hurry to head back to work.
Afterwards, I walked around a bit more, went to the Bathing Ape store, a book store, etc. Then I went back to the hotel and waited for my parents to arrive. They checked in and then we went out to grab something to eat.
We went to a restaurant at the Seibu Department Store and had:
Coffee
Iced Lemon Tea
Hot Tea
Pork Curry
Beef Stew
Beef Curry
And after eating we went to Gap and Uniqlo, and then we spent 3 hours at Tokyu Hands, an store that has EVERYTHING. I was very tired afterwards, so we headed back at about 9 when the store closed and bought some takeout back with us. I was too tired to eat though.


The place didn’t have a menu, and your only choice was either regular or large ramen. I went for the regular one and it was served pretty quickly. Everyone ate pretty quick there and seemed like they were in a hurry to head back to work.
Afterwards, I walked around a bit more, went to the Bathing Ape store, a book store, etc. Then I went back to the hotel and waited for my parents to arrive. They checked in and then we went out to grab something to eat.We went to a restaurant at the Seibu Department Store and had:
Coffee
Iced Lemon Tea
Hot Tea
Pork Curry
Beef Stew
Beef Curry
And after eating we went to Gap and Uniqlo, and then we spent 3 hours at Tokyu Hands, an store that has EVERYTHING. I was very tired afterwards, so we headed back at about 9 when the store closed and bought some takeout back with us. I was too tired to eat though.
1 comment:
tokyu hands !!!
i should tell u what i want earlier..
ceramics deco is sth apply on ceramics... a sticker like pattern transfer paper
Post a Comment